The South African Sports Medicine Association is an a-political, non-profit, multidisciplinary professional and scientific society dedicated to the motivation, responses, adaptation and health of people involved in sport and exercise.
Join the SASMA Member Forum
Existing SASMA Members can now register for our Online Member Network. Members have full access to Private Forums, Discussions and Topics, Events Calendar, Member Photo Galleries, Document Manager and more!
Simply follow the easy steps from the Registration link below and you will be up and running in no time. Please note however that for security purposes and to protect all our members, accounts will take 48 hours to activate.
BJSM February 2015, Volume 49, Issue 4
|Get the latest:
» Nutritional supplement series
» PEDro systematic review
» Electronic pages
|» Warm up
» Original articles
» Case report
Podcasts courtesy of BJSM
- To risk, or not to risk: the return to play dilemma - Prof. Roald Bahr
- Children with chronic diseases can exercise too! Diabetes to organ transplant – Ex is medicine!
- Travelling with teams? Practical tips for team clinicians; includes Athlete Management System
- Managing load in young footballer–practical tips to customize treatment and training: Sam Blanchard
- Is K-taping effective sports taping? Part 2 with UK Physios In Sport’s Chris McNicholl
- You can’t outrun a bad diet: @DrAseemMalhotra on weight loss strategies
- Why patients and docs make poor decisions. Challenge of evidence in practice. Steve Stovitz (AMSSM)
- On the Edge: Expedition and Wilderness Medicine with Russell Hearn
- An inside view: Who should lead rehabilitation in elite teams? Sports physios or rehab?
- Injuries in kids: Why do they occur? Is specialisation a problem? Sam Blanchard (UKPhysiosInSport)
Any person with a bachelors, honours, masters or doctoral degree at an accredited institution in a field related to health, physical education, biology or exercise science can become a full voting member.
LINKS OF INTEREST
Chiro Sport South Africa (CSSA)
Disability Sport South Africa
International Federation of Sports Medicine
National Olympic Committee Of South Africa
Positive Sport Parent
South African Sports Commission
South African Institute For Drug-Free Sport
South African Musculoskeletal Imaging Group
Sports Concussion South Africa
South African Rugby
World Anti-Doping Agency
Avis Car Rental
Southern Sun Hotels
View More Links